What's Inside?

Whether it be old or new, a good joke, is a good joke; and there is nothing like a perfectly timed one-liner. Living in this internet age of sharing, a mass production of funny stories, photos and jokes are always being circulated, some bad, some good. This blog was started to bank the good stuff and pay homage to classic old jokes and one-liners. It's simply an archive of fun.

Toby Kieth

"I ain't as good as I once was / But I'm as good once as I'll ever be."
- As Good As I Once Was

"Don't want know one to know
That I tried to drink her skinny but she's still about 215
Sometimes you got to bow up
And take one for the team"
- Runnin' Block

"Do blondes really have more fun,
or they just easier to spot in the dark?"
- Just The Guy To Do It

"I sobered up, and I got to thinkin',
you ain't much fun since I quit drinkin'"
- You Aint Much Fun

No comments: